DOWNLOADS AND INFO
With our range of unique products and building systems, Lowfield Timber Frames Ltd are able to offer numerous product choices and specifications to achieve the requirements of either Building Regulations, The Code For Sustainable Homes, or even Passivhaus Standards.
Our Timber Frame and SIP systems can be modified to achieve u values as low as 0.10 W/m2k with excellent levels of air permeability. All materials supplied by LTF are responsibily sourced. We have a PEFC chain of custody in place to prove this.
A brief summary of material and system options are listed below however we are also developing hybrid systems all of the time.
You can download SIP literature direct from the Kingspan website by clicking HERE or on the list below for individual documents.
Timber Frame (Walls and Infill Cladding)
- 89mm Timber Frame Panel System
- 89mm Twin Skin Timber Frame System
- 140mm Timber Frame System
- 194mm Timber Frame System
SIPS - Kingspan TEK (Walls, Roofs and Cladding Panels)
- 125mm Kingspan TEK
- 142mm Kingspan TEK
- 172mm Kingspan TEK (Due late 2012)
SIPS Kingspan Unidek (Roofs Only)
- Aero 190
- Aero 204
- Aero 236
- Aero 250
Floor Joist / Loose Rafter and floor decking Options
- 219mm C24 Solid Timber Joists
- 194mm C24 Solid Timber Joists
- 200mm Engineered I-Joists
- 220mm Engineered I-Joists
- 240mm Engineered I-Joists
- 300mmEngineered I-Joists
- 220mm Metal Web / Posi Joists
- 254mm Metal Web Joists
- 300mm Metal Web Joists
- 15mm OSB3 Sub Deck
- 18mm V313 TG4 Chipboard Flooring 2400 x 600m
- 22mm V313 TG4 Egger Protect Chipboard Flooring 2400 x 600
- All roof truss types are available
Glulam Beams and Portals
- Glulam Beams in stock from 90 to 140mm Thick and up to 450mm deep.
- Glulam Portal Frames, curved, tapered etc are available by special order.
- We can provide a comprehensive range of insulation materials for all internal and external wall, floor and roof applications. These include rigid PIR, Phenolic, semi rigid Glass fibre, Mineral wool, also natural materials such as hemp and sheeps wool and also recycled loose blown insulation such as Warmcell upon request.
For further information on our Systems and Insulation Specifications, contact us on 01743 892009.